Appointment Cancellation Policy:
PD Florian M. Kovar, MD has instituted an Appointment Cancellation Policy. A cancellation made with less than 24 hour notice significantly limits our ability to make the appointment available for another patient in need.
To remain consistent with his mission, PD Florian M. Kovar, MD has instituted the following policy:
- Please provide our office a 24-hour notice in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org in the event that you need to cancel your appointment.
- A “No-Show”, “No-Call” or missed appointment, without written 24-hour notification, will be assessed in the same amount as the scheduled appointment due to the general terms and conditions (AGBs).
- This fee is not billable to your insurance.
- If you are 15 or more minutes late for your appointment, the appointment may be cancelled and rescheduled.
- Repeated missed appointments may result in termination of the physician/patient relationship
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please let our staff know and we will be glad to clarify.